In case you were wondering who Bastian Kroggel is, what this site is all about or how to get in touch with him? — The following sections might held some answers for you.
The idea is simple, the approach as well—yet the implementation holds some challenges. The current iteration of the internet is shaped by the possibilities that social networks provide their user base with. In reverse that however also means that a very little group of companies concentrate—at least a substantial amount of—the entirety of user generated content on their own platforms.
I honestly do not mind those practices, they actually work fairly well and allow a lot of people to participate on the web who otherwise would not be able to express their own thoughts.
Nevertheless those platforms most of the time lack search machine compatibility and are rather a data grave than an open and easily accessible catalog of thoughts, opinions and information.
That in mind I created a personal counterpoint to the common state of art. Surely I integrated a highly customized Twitter feed in my site—convenience + reach are still variables that should not be underrated—but the main aspect of this site is a simple yet highly effective blog system that provides an entirely customizable and plain text-files based experience that not just allows to back up all information at any time but also to keep all data in my own possession in the first place—features that are still highly missed on social networks these days.
All together this website should provide an insight in my own opinions and ideas, act as a silo + wiki for notes I do like to keep track of and at the same time would like to share with the world and of course it should be the one point of contact some needs to reach out on the web in order to get hold of all publicly available and confirmed information regarding myself.
Anyways, I honestly hope I am able to provide you with the exact details you are looking for and—of course—I am always happy to hear from you.
What drives me is an urge to keep pace with the constantly evolving digital environment, what distinguishes me is the broad knowledge about not just the theoretical and strategic approaches but also the technical details and actual ways of implementation—the development.
While my educational background at Zeppelin University Friedrichshafen on the shores of Lake Constance equips me with a generalistic yet in certain areas highly focused perspective, my personal skills provide me with the ability to also transfer those information into an actual production ready solution.
Besides a general enthusiasm for technology the spectrum of interests also covers creative areas like a strong preference for contemporary literature, for simple yet effective design and a long-standing experience as a piano playing musician.
Probably on the road right now with my motorcycle.
— The way of clearing my mind.
I am easily satisfied with the very best.
Outline and insight of my current and past professional as well as educational experiences + career. By no means should this be seen as a comprehensive, detailed and complete timeline rather than a short summary of the—in my eyes—most important waypoints of my background.
If you would like to know how to get added to that list feel free to head over to my Contact Section and get in touch with me.
11/2016 — 01/2017
Things move China GmbHBerlin, GER Online platform that connects independent European brands and their customers in China
- conception and modeling of the business model
- strategic concept and implementation of website re-design
- investor relations due diligence of fit, preparation of pitch deck and documentation, participation in negotiations
- shaping of B2B acquisition strategy
07/2016 — 10/2016
Online housing rental platformMaastricht, NL
- customer experience and service improvement
- conceptualization of future modifications and features for business processes/platform in cooperation with the IT department
- market research and development of investors pitch deck
an initiative organized by students to build a bridge between the university program and the technological capabilities which the digital work environment requires
06/2015 — 08/2015
in cooperation with CareerFoundryBerlin, GER
- main focus on Web- and Agile Software Development
06/2014 — 07/2014
SUMMER SCHOOLBRAND MANAGEMENT
Zeppelin University Friedrichshafenin cooperation with Allianz Global InvestorsFrankfurt, GER
- transfer of scientific results into practice
- process market research studies
- development of ideas and concepts for the brand management
- support of the leading management
01/2012 — 09/2017
BACHELORS DEGREE (B.A.)ZEPPELIN UNIVERSITY FRIEDRICHSHAFENON THE SHORES OF LAKE CONSTANCE.
- interdisciplinary program combining business administration and economics as well as cultural, communication and political science
- Bachelor Thesis at the Chair for Strategic Management and Human Resources Management:ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF STREAMING PROVIDERS ON THE TELEVISION INDUSTRY( original title in german: Analyse der Auswirkungen von Streaming-Anbietern auf die Fernsehindustrie )
09/2012 — 10/2012
- organization and planning of activities and events
- support of the management team
07/2012 — 07/2012
WIECHERT LOGISTIC GMBH
Logistics Operator based in Meckenbeuren, GER
- development and creation of transit times and air waybills
- administration, archiving and scheduling of daily business
- customer communication and external communication on national and international level
What's going on?
Ooops! Looks like it is currently impossible to reach out for my tweets.
Click here to check them out by yourself.
Get in touch
For all your inquiries, questions, annotation and anecdotes or just to let me know things are not working properly feel free to leave me a message.
I am more than happy to hear from you and in case you were wondering how to get in touch with me, you can find three possible connection points below.